Enhance your story with images, videos, and important statistics found below. See the latest press releases for newsworthy updates.
• Download Logo Suite: SID Logo, SID Icon, Display Week Logo
• Watch Highlight Video
• View 2023 Conference Photos
Key Stats and Information
• Display Week is the world’s largest technical symposium and exhibition for emerging technologies in the high-growth global electronic display industry. This industry is worth over $120 billion.
• More than 8,000 attendees will gather from over 50 countries to learn, source new technologies, and network.
• Display Week represents nearly every major industry sector, including but not limited to aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, commercial, education, entertainment, financial, government, industrial, marine, medical, military, retail, and transportation.
Follow SID and Display Week on social media:
Don't forget to use the official show hashtag #DisplayWeek2024 when posting on social media!
• Investigate this year’s hot topics. Symposium topics include active-matrix devices, applied vision/human factors, AR/VR/MR, automotive/vehicular displays and HMI technologies, display electronics, display manufacturing, display measurements, display systems, emerging technologies and applications, direct emission displays, flexible displays and e-paper, interactive displays, liquid-crystal technology, and organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs.
• Highlight the best display products or applications introduced to the market during the previous calendar year. Every year winners in each category are selected by the Display Industry Awards Committee based on nominations from SID members and non-members alike.
• Report on the newest products destined to make an impact on the industry. I-Zone provides a special exhibit area for technology prototypes, proofs of concept, and new products that have been on the market no more than six months prior to Display Week.
• Feature prominent women in tech. The Women in Technology Forum topic and speakers will be announced soon.
• Promote distinguished young talent in the display industry. The Young Leadership Conference will feature student presenters whose papers have been chosen for the Display Week Symposium.
We look forward to welcoming you to San Jose this May. Be sure to take advantage of the following press benefits:
Annual Press Briefing
Registered members of the press and market analysts are invited to join us for our Annual Press Briefing on Tuesday, May 14 at 7:30 AM in Room 211C. Be the first to know about the Display Industry Awards winners, plus session highlights, must-see exhibit displays, and more.
Need a quiet place to craft your story or regroup with your team? Your badge gives you access to the Press Room located in room Room 211C.
Monday—Thursday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Want to add a press ribbon to your badge? Visit Room 211C.
Where/when is Display Week 2024 happening?
Display Week 2024 will return to San Jose, California, USA, from May 12-17, with the exhibition open from May 14-16. Display Week will be located at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
What are the education topics?
Display Week prides itself on driving the conversation in the industry, not following it. Education topics are evaluated every year to ensure that the most important and influential subjects are covered. View 2024 education agenda.
Who will be speaking?
Display Week’s unmatched technical sessions are led by vetted, respected industry experts from around the world. The 2024 speakers will be announced in February.
Who will be exhibiting?
Display Week’s exhibit floor will be filled with more than 200 industry-leading, value-add companies. They will showcase products intended for consumer technology, automotive, AR/VR technology, gaming technology, aerospace, education, military, retail, medical technology, transportation, and sustainable technology industries. View 2024 exhibitor list.
What special events will be happening?
In addition to six days of industry-altering content, awards programs, and exhibit floor activity, Display Week will host the following special events:
• CEO Forum
• Women in Tech
• Young Leadership Conference
• Poster Session
You can learn more about these events here.
How many attendees are expected?
More than 7,000 attendees are expected at Display Week 2024, gathering from across the globe. They represent nearly every major industry sector, including but not limited to aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, commercial, education, entertainment, financial, government, industrial, marine, medical, military, retail, and transportation.
Who can attend Display Week?
Display Week welcomes the display industry’s top scientists, engineers, corporate researchers, and businesspeople. Find details for attendee registration here. Find details for press registration here.
Are there award programs?
SID honors the industry’s noteworthy professionals, students, startups, and experts through the following award programs:
• SID Individual Honors & Awards
• Display Industry Awards
• Journal of the Society for Information Display Best Paper & Outstanding Student Paper
• I-Zone Awards
• People’s Choice Awards
Learn about the criteria for each award and see previous winners here.
Who produces Display Week?
Since 1963, the Society for Information Display has brought the display industry together for this annual symposium and tradeshow. The Society for Information Display (SID) is comprised of the top scientists, engineers, corporate researchers, and business leaders in the display industry, which is valued at over $100 billion US annually. SID was formed in 1962 to promulgate display technology, and that work continues today, publishing a monthly Journal of SID, Information Display magazine, and our annual Digest of Technical Papers, which is presented at our annual spring Display Week Symposium and Exhibition. These publications are available online without additional charge for members.